FIDIC Contracts' Administration & Claims Preparation
- Drafting project correspondences pursuant to FIDIC Contract Clauses.
- Preparation of cost & time claims pursuant to FIDIC Contract Clauses.
- Consulting to the Client to understand the claim & dispute resolution procedures under FIDIC Conditions of Contract.
- Consulting to the Client to be aware of practical issues encountered on projects as to claims and disputes, and how to address those
- Consulting to the Client to help with contract negotiation, document appraisal and risk analysis, partnering and framework agreements.
- Consulting to the Client to get the necessary knowledge, advices and insights so as to facilitate your navigation through the FIDIC claim and dispute provisions on your projects
- Corporate Governance of family businesses,
- Mergers and acquisitions,
- Company secreterial services
- Agreements and Venture Capital Trust.
- Individual and Collective Labour Law
- Energy Law (Petroleum Distribution)
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Competition Law
- Advertisement Law
- Insurance Law
- Sports Law
- International Arbitration
- To use a variety of methods and techniques to control the costs during the pre-contract and post-contract stages of a project.
- To provide proactive and forensic consulting services utilizing the most recent construction management technology Primavera.
- To prepare project schedules for planning and analyzing a project’s scope.